Monday 13 April 2015

White chocolate mud cakes

White chocolate mud cake



I was away from home for quite some time. Everytime I return, my home embraces me with all its love and warmth, 
This time was no different except that my husband took ill the same day I returned. The children also got tense and while he is resting and recovering, I decided to bake some cup cakes to cheer up the kids.
I dont eat chocolate of any kind. Even the aroma gives me a headache but everyone else in my family loves chocolate. 
This cupcake is made without a blender or a whisk. Sometimes Australian Women's weekly gives recipes which are triple tested in their kitchen and works amazingly well all the time.






This is what you need to make these cuties.
White chocolate - 90 gms
butter - 90 g
castor sugar - 110 g
honey - 2 table spoons
milk - 125 ml
cake flour - 150 g
baking `powder - 1 teaspoon
egg - 1
icing sugar to dust

Pre heat oven to 160 degrees  celsius. Grease a 9 hole cup cake tin and line with cup cake liners.
In a small thick based sauce pan, heat chocolate, butter, sugar, honey and milk over low heat till smooth. Leave to cool.
Sift flour with baking powder. Lightly beat the egg. Add sifted flout and egg to the chocolate mixture. Divide among the cupcake liners and bake about 25 to 30 minutes until lightly browned.
Cool the cakes and serve dusted with icing sugar.

I am sure you will enjoy baking and eating these mud cakes.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest